Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Little Background

Alright so lets get you up to speed on the story. "Leaders of The Lost" is a post apocalyptic story of a man looking for purpose in the new world. Damien is the name of the main character( anyone who knows me is thinking "really you chose that name.....who would have guessed????") who is on a journey to find not only a place to start a new life after the great war, but also a purpose for himself. The following is a little background on Damien and so be easy this is a work in progress I am constantly changing it everytime I read through it. So this will actually be the post I will just keep updating for the character Damien, I will create a new post for every character so I can keep the changes fr everyone to see and comment on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment